Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Latest News

For those of you following everything.....our offer was not accepted on the first house. We pretty well expected this might happen, since the house had only been on the market for one week, and since we weren't willing to pay more than about 97% of their asking price. So, we have moved ahead with an offer on our second choice. I wish I didn't have to use the words, second choice, because we really do like this house just as much....in fact, in many ways I like this one better. Pleae pray that we do get this house, as we didn't look at anything else that we came even close to liking as much! I am just ready to have it all done!

We are still recovering from our trip last week and getting home so late on Monday. Poor Tommy, had to go right back out of town Tuesday morning. He has spent the last 7 nights in 3 different hotel rooms. Thankfully he is on his way back home today. Reagan woke up throwing up this morning. She and Addison both have some kind of stomach bug, that is just manifested differently in each girl. I am praying, praying and praying some more that neither Tommy or I catch it! We don't have time for sickenss right now. This morning we were all in pajamas and I was holding both girls in the playroom floor while the appraiser was walking around the house doing her thing. Thank goodness it was a woman!

No comments: