Thursday, January 10, 2008

Praises for a little Breathing Room

Just for a quick update, thank goodness, the Lord answered our prayers, and our buyer re-negotiated to close on February 21st. Deep sigh, I can't even tell you how much better this feels. Now, we are headed to house hunt for a long weekend and should be able to close on something there in time. I feel like I can take care of most of the "business" end of things this weekend, and then just enjoy the last of my time here. Now, we are just praying to come upon the perfect house in the next few days. Addison is so excited to fly and I know she will be thrilled to see the snow.

PS.....the lack of pictures is because I got a new camera. I have only had enough time to take it out of the box and do a few point and shoot kind of shots, but I love it! Hopefully when life slows down, I can actually learn how to use all the features and get the software on my computer so I can download my pictures.

1 comment:

The Nadeau Family said...

Much better! That was going to be tough, I know. We will be praying for you guys as you make the transition. It will probably be harder on you and Tommy than on the girls. I thought when we moved into our new home that I would have to spend all this extra time tending to Bella but amazingly enough, she did much better with the move than me. You all are in the Lord's hands and we are thankful for that!!