
A few weeks ago, Addison and I were watching "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". On the episode, Donald Duck had the hiccups and they told him that the cure for hiccups was to hang upside down and lick a lollipop.
After seeing it, I always teased Addison each time I heard her with the hiccups that she was going to have to do that. Well, at Pappy's house, she had the hiccups and we had all the supplies.....a Tootsie Pop and Pappy to hold her upside down.
I thought we were just having fun, but what do you know? It worked!!! We didn't hear another hiccup out of her the whole night. So, if you have the hiccups and need a cure, give it a try.
2 comments:
Wow Kim! Both of your girls look so grown-up in the last pictures. Where does the time go? I love the hiccup cure. I always did a head-stand and drank water from the wrong side of the cup. Hard to do, but somehow it works! I think in the future a lolli-pop sounds like a lot more fun. Love you!
That is such a great idea! I'll have to try that on Cary the next time he has the hiccups!
Post a Comment