

Don't they look fabulous? I had a free gift from Clinique a few weeks ago, and gave Addison the bag with the lipstick and some lotion. I didn't really plan for her to use it at her own discretion, but I also hadn't told her not to.Props to Tommy for realizing, as we did the dishes a few nights ago, that they were completely silent!!! We glanced into the living room and saw them applying their lipstick and all slicked up with lotion. Tommy looked a little surprised when Addison said, "It's mine, Mommy gave it to me."
I explained to her that make-up was for special occasions (like dance recitals) or sometimes to play with at home. On the way to church this morning she asked me if today was a special occasion. When I asked her why she was wondering, she said, "Because I want to wear make-up."
1 comment:
That is so cute. I have a picture of Ellie doing that same thing. isn't it funny how much they learn from us when we dont even notice?
Post a Comment