Tom, Kim, Addison, Reagan and Gracyn
Oh, I love that line. Love Gymboree...and Love matching the kiddos. So cute!! Can't wait to see the three of them in their matching get up!
Our girls are going to be looking the same (the results of our pukey shopping day)! Wish we could be together to take pictures. Lily loves to check your blog with me. She still remembers her friend Addison!
I love matching outfits! It's become my weakness.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, I love that line. Love Gymboree...and Love matching the kiddos. So cute!! Can't wait to see the three of them in their matching get up!
Our girls are going to be looking the same (the results of our pukey shopping day)! Wish we could be together to take pictures. Lily loves to check your blog with me. She still remembers her friend Addison!
I love matching outfits! It's become my weakness.
Post a Comment