Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Cheerleaders!




After wearing at least 3 different outfits from her own closet, and her new Easter dress for most of the day, we headed across the street to Clara and Nora's house this afternoon. Addison persuaded Clara to let her borrow her cheerleader outfit and we came home with something fun and exciting to wear. I was teaching Addison some classic cheerleader moves, when Reagan wanted to join the fun. Thankfully I remembered we had gotten her a Broncos cheerleader outfit during football season. They quickly got tired of my picture taking session, but had fun cheering together. Don't you just love Addison's black boots and pink headband she accessorised with?
I am not even exaggerating when I tell you that picking out her Easter dress today was the highlight of her week! She has been begging me to take her and waiting patiently for Reagan to be out of quarantine. She knew we planned to go today and she woke up this morning ready to hit the mall. I warned her Daddy tonight.....all of this for an Easter dress at 3, he better start saving now for her wedding and the prom!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

They are seriously the cutest little things. I love that Addison is so into fashion. She is a doll. And you are right..I can see it now- Daddy better save up his money for her wedding!!

Amanda Burkett said...

Have they found your high-heels yet? That was one of our favorites (Coco and myself) from our mother's closet!