Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Little Fashion Diva

Sometimes lately I find myself wondering if Addison is 3 or 13. She loves clothes, hair, jewelry and all thing related to. I love that she is so girly and I have fun dressing her up and playing along with her. Here are some things she has said recently.

~She has been begging for weeks to wear a sundress she found hanging in her closet, that I bought big for next summer. Today I finally gave in and told her she could wear it at home, and change when we were going somewhere. She came out a few minutes later in the dress, tights and a sun hat. She found me in my room and told me that she needed some "spring shoes".

~We were at a neighbors house this afternoon, when some other neighbors came in. She heard them come in the door, but couldn't see them around the corner. She called out to her friend, "Clara, Clara, What are you wearing today?" They later headed upstairs....to play dress up, of course.

~We are having some neighbors over tomorrow for a small Valentine party, and she has been thinking all week about what she should wear. This morning, she finally picked a dress and then tonight, she told me (twice) exactly how she wanted her hair fixed and asked if she could have her nails painted red. Her toes are currently pink on one foot and red on the other....for Valentine's Day.

~She was invited to a friends Princess Tea Party Birthday a few weeks ago. The invitation said to come in dress up clothes. Never has the child been more happy/in her element, than when I told her to go pick out her clothes and get dressed. She came out in a Sleeping Beauty dress, necklace, crown and light-up high-heels.

Fun Stuff!!! Reagan likes to dress up too. Her outfit of choice is Addison's "Jingle Bell Rock" dance recital costume. She pairs it with Hello Kitty glitter sandals and multiple headbands.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so cute. She really is a Fashion diva, isn't she...
Don't you just love girls!! :)

Jenn said...

You are going to have a model/fashion designer on your hands! I do wish I had just one ounce of her fashion sense though...

The Poormans said...

That is so cute! I too have a fashsion forward kinda girl. Just watch out for when she grows up and starts telling you what you are wearing is not good. Peyton has great style. We all consult her before we leave the house. :)I too miss your girls.

Amanda Burkett said...

Girl! We need pictures of these kinds of outfits! Hook us up! Love!