Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Addison!





























































Happy 4th Birthday Addison! Sorry, I know there are a million pictures, and someday I will learn to put them in a slideshow, but today (as I work one-handed and feed Gracyn) is not the day! We celebrated her birthday with a few sweet friends at Jack and Jill Hair Salon on Saturday. Each girl decorated a crown and received a pink ballerina tutu. Then, they each got their hair styled and got a fancy make-up job. They loved it, and they all looked so cute! Notice that Addison closes her eyes in all the posed pictures. She doesn't want you to miss her sparkly purple eye-shadow. We took the girls out to dinner afterwards and then came home to open her presents. She got lots of fun new things! Sunday morning was interesting. You have all seen what sleep can do to Addison's hair, and Saturday night, sleeping in the fancy do was no different. But, in her eyes it was still beautiful on Sunday morning and she was ready to go to church just as she was. I had to modify the hair a little and off we went. Funny thing, today when we got to school 2 of the girls still had their hair up from the party! Fun times!!!


















4 comments:

Jenn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!!

You just keep getting cuter and cuter every day! I hope your day is special!

The Wiggins Family said...

Happy Birthday Addison!! Four is BIG!! I love all the sweet pictures, especially the ones with her eyes closed. Too precious!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Addison!! What a fun birthday!! Looks like it was right up her ally!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie piel! What a COOL place to host a party for princesses. I like that! I hope Addison's day was extra special. Great pics!!

Shannon