Friday, May 29, 2009

Two Months

Gracyn Faith is two months old! She had her check-up yesterday and all is well. She weighed 11 pounds and 10 ounces, which is right smack in the middle of what Reagan (9 pounds) and Addison (13 pounds) were. She took her shots like a champ and only cried a few minutes. The doctor did encourage me to go ahead and take soy and nuts out of my diet as well. She had a pretty bad reaction to nuts a few weeks ago, so I had already done that and I can give up the soy pretty easily at this point....it's nothing compared to cheese and butter.

She is getting happier and more content each day. She is actually spending some time in her swing or lying on the couch looking around, which never would have happened a few weeks ago. Three cheers for Daddy, he got her to take the paci! I am so thrilled and so is she. Once she stopped gagging on it, she realized that it really is soothing and she loves it. Although, she still loves to have her hands in her mouth and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up a thumb-sucker someday.

Gracyn loves to be upright and look around, snuggling with Mommy or Daddy, peace and quiet, and cooing at us. She hates her carseat, loud noise (yep, that is unfortunate considering the is the 3rd child) and being put down.

I love getting to know her more each day and learning her personality. I can't wait to see what all comes in the next few months.

No comments: