Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Tommy!





We celebrated Tommy's 31st bday this weekend. The girls were anxious to give him their presents, so when he came home on Friday, we let him open some "beautifully" wrapped gifts. He got new clothes and shoes, and some margarita mix and salt from Williams Sonoma. The mix turned out great since his co-workers had given him a really nice bottle of tequila. I don't know anything about it, since I have been pregnant or nursing since 2004, but he liked it!!!
Saturday he got to have special dates with each of his girls. He and Reagan went out early in the morning for breakfast. Then my neighbor watched Addison and Reagan while we took Gracyn and went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We even wondered in to the mall and got chair massages from the guys in middle of the mall. It was surprisingly a great massage!!! Finally when we got home, he took Addison out to shop with her birthday money! Gracyn even let him hold her for awhile that evening!
Saturday night, we ordered pizza with some neighbors and then a few of Tommy's friends came over for drinks, while I hid upstairs and put the girls to bed.
With the exception of the Porshe he keeps mentioning and dreaming of, I think he got all he could have wanted. We sure love our Daddy and hope he had a great birthday!!!

2 comments:

The Poormans said...

I love the comment that you have been nursing or pregnant since 2004that is so funny. I love the pictures at the rec center. That is one the coolest parts of living in colorado. Indoor pools everywhere. Sometime take the kids to the rec center in Vail very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Daddy Guess...gosh, you guys are young! LOL!! HAPPY HAPPY--you are the celebration. Lots of birthdays in your family all in a row, huh? :o)