



We took the girls to a nearby Butterfly Pavilion today. I loved the butterflies. They recreated an indoor tropical rainforest with over 1200 butterflies, turtles and frogs. They were flying everywhere, and you could watch them perched on beautiful flowers all over.The butterflies were great and they also had an aquarium area, where you could pet starfish and sting-rays. Reagan loved the fish. She could have spent the entire day in front of one aquarium.
After all the fun, we headed to the "Bug" room. There were all kinds of caged creatures that made my skin crawl! Addison had no fear, she poked her head right up to every cage, no matter what was in it. And, that picture on the top....that is my sweet little daughter, holding a tarantula the size of my fist! She let it crawl all over her. I think the picture of my face depicts my thoughts about the SPIDER.
2 comments:
Love you! Love your girls! Love your blog. Miss you tremendously. That spider is DISGUSTING!!! Ben would have loved it!
Priceless expression Kim! I love it! I would have reacted the same way. But butterflies are great and beautiful and so friendly!
Post a Comment