~A banana in my shoe and a cracker in Reagans.
~A paci in the potty.
~Foam blocks in the potty. (Reagan likes the potty)
~Strawberries in my washing machine.
~Shredded cheese and smashed acorns in Addison's pocket.
~Ballet shoes in my purse.
~"Petrified" string cheese in the floor of my car.
~Crayons in my bathtub.
Just a few of the strange things I have come across in the last few days. I usually just shake my head and laugh. The banana in the shoe did, however, catch me a little of guard. Apparently Reagan was experimenting with putting smaller objects inside bigger objects.
We had a small crisis with the paci and the potty while we were on our Disney trip. At the hotel, Tommy and I were both brushing our teeth, when, in the mirror, I saw Reagan throw her paci in the potty. We quickly finished brushing our teeth and Tommy went to retrieve it. He stuck his head out of the bathroom and said, "There is no paci in here?". Quickly, we looked at Reagan, who was already across the room. There she was, happily sucking the toilet water off of her paci! She had long since retrieved it herself, and put it right back in her mouth!
1 comment:
You need to save that story for the first boyfriend, or every boyfriend!
Post a Comment