Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sisters

Addison:

Do you know how much your little sister looks up to you? Do you know that she is watching everything you do and trying to do it herself. Do you know that she works hard to keep up with you. Did you know that you can make her laugh harder than anyone. Do you know that she is bored if you aren't around to watch and play with? Do you know how much she loves you?

Reagan:

Do you know how excited your big sister was to meet you? Do you know how hard she tries to help take care of you? Do you know that she is careful to include you in everything she does? Do you know that if I take her to do something special by herself, she misses you? Do you know that she never wants you to feel hurt or sad? Do you know that she tries hard to teach you, comfort you and help you? Do you know how much she loves you?

Girls:

I hope you always love and cherish each other. I hope you are always there for each other. I hope you are best friends when you grow up just as you are now.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Kim, I found your blog through Sharla. Is your baby seriously already a year old? I feel like I just ran into you and you were pregnant???? Where has the time gone?? And you live in colorado now?? Highland Ranch is a very nice area. It seems like your enjoying it. Anyway, fun to find you...i'll be checking back.
Lacey

The Wiggins Family said...

Great Picture of them. Oh how sweet a sister is! They will always love having each other. I know I love mine and have always looked up to her. Very special!