Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost....

Before Gracyn was born, I practiced with the girls and got them used to getting themselves out the door and loaded into the car. While I am running around the house, gathering our bags, diapers, snacks, etc......They get their shoes on and head out into the garage. Addison opens the car door. She helps Reagan into her carseat and then buckles herself up. They are great at it and it helps us get out the door in time. By the time I get out there with Gracyn, they are almost always loaded and ready.

This morning when great....I told them to get shoes on and load up. I was backing down the driveway minutes later, when I realized we had one minor error. Reagan had gotten shoes on just as I asked. The problem..... they were my shoes not hers!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! I'm going to call on you for all your tricks! But Reagan--that is definately a great trick! You gotta keep your eyes on that one! :o)

Ashley McWhorter said...

This was one of my requirements before Cash was born. I LOVE it! It has helped our lives so much. Makes momma so much less stressed!!!