
The little sisters and I just dropped Addison off for her first day of Pre-K this afternoon. She went in with confidence and a smile.....she didn't appear to be the least bit nervous. We said a prayer for her in the car and she was ready to go. I am excited for her. I know she loves school. We are so blessed to have found a spot at Cherry Hills.Reagan has news of her own as well, though I will have to take a picture tonight. She graduated from the tiny little bicycle and is riding Addison's old 12 inch princess bike. She is "you-know-what on wheels" with that thing. If you know my Reagan, than you are not surprised to hear that she is fast and fearless! She gets going so fast on hills that she rocks the whole bike. She only remembers the steering and brakes about half the time, so it is quite a sight. Tommy is usually jogging beside her, while I am lagging behind with Gracyn, holding my breath. Daddy has made quite a few great saves and she has actually only fallen once. At which time, she stood up, said, "I'm okay," and took off again." One of the funniest things was when she was trying to stop last night. Instead of actually applying the breaks, she just screamed, "Brakes, Brakes, Brakes!!!". It is possible she may have heard me do this while riding in Daddy's passenger seat. We are headed to Target, ASAP, the girl needs a helmet!
2 comments:
What a big girl! So sweet!!!!
Is she going to CH Christian? If so my brothers kids went there through junior high and then one got to go to Valour. I can't believe Addison is old enough to be going to pre-k where does the time go. It seems like yesterday that Peyton was going to Pre-k in CO. It goes by so fast. I love that you are enjoying every minute the good with the bad. :)
Post a Comment