

I don't know where we got this little pink taggie blanket....I believe I have had it since Addison, but neither she nor Reagan were intersted in it. And, I don't know why we started calling in Pinkie and Pinkness, but this little blanket is Gracyn's lovie. She is my first child to have such a thing....the other girls were paci babies. Gracyn holds this all the time and sucks on the tags. She wraps it around her thumb and then sucks on her thumb. I am anxiously awaiting the day she is old enough to have it in her bed....perhaps it will help her sleep more than a three hour stretch? I know also, from my friends whose children have had lovies.....I probably should be tracking down a second....just in case.
4 comments:
Awww..she is getting so big! All three of mine had/have a lovie. Ellie's looks like a rag, Gavin's the maid threw away because she apparently thought it was a rag, and Hadleys so far is still hanging in there. She is adorable Kim, and getting so big!
so serious looking... she's looking a lot like Raegan these days.
What a cutie! Gosh, you guys just have gorgeous girls. My girs both are paci girls and blankie girls! We have to have both. So most definitely, track down another one. So sorry she is not sleeping. That is so hard!
HURRY! Stalk eBay, etsy, craigslist . . . Whatever you have to do! Find another one before the first one gets so worn that she can tell the difference! I, sadly, waited too long . . .
By the way, she's just precious. As are her sissies.
Post a Comment