


Gracyn is smiling, because Mommy is back on dairy!!! Nothing too crazy.... just a little cheese, butter and Chick-Fil-A in moderation. We have been testing it out for about 3 weeks now and baby girl is doing just fine. Praise God, I believe she is healed from all of her allergies and intolerances. I am so happy that it looks like she won't be having to deal with allergies all her life, because I know now, after a few months of dealing with it, it is no easy task. We are going to try soy and nuts next, one thing at a time and see how she does. We are also weaning her slowly of Zantac and she doesn't seem to have any problem. She is a smiley, happy, content baby and we are having a blast with her.
3 comments:
Great news!!!
O Praise the Lord, Kim!! Good job on holding off. I know it was a challenge.
Welcome back to the dairy world! I know Gracyn will love it once she gets to know it!
Post a Comment