












While we were in Dallas, Allison with Blue Mutt Photography took family pictures for us. She met us at the park and followed us around as we played. She couldn't have done a better job getting a snapshot of how my family looks right now. She captured each girls' personality perfectly and I will always treasure the pictures. Now I just have to pick my favorite from a 117 picture gallery! If you are interested in having her work with your family....she actually specializes in your 4-legged family members, her website is http://www.bluemuttblog.com/.
4 comments:
LOVELY...sweet pictures that captured your moment. i love the one with you and Tom. Sweet, Sweet family.
Oh Kim! These are just fabulous!!! They're beautiful. I want some, too!!! I can't say enough how beautiful these are, how much they captured you all!
THOSE ARE ADORABLE KIM!! Love all the pictures!!
Absolutely precious. You guys have a beautiful family. The one of you and Tom is great also. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment