Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Future Cake Boss

Monday afternoon, the girls and I headed out to the gazebo behind our houses for Brenna's 5th birthday party. She had 11 girls and 4 baby sisters, all from our street, there to celebrate. She gave each girl an apron embroidered with their name on it (which Addison hasn't taken off yet) and then they set about decorating cupcakes. They had every color icing and every type of sprinkle imaginable, and they used them abundantly!!! They loaded down their cupcakes and then ate them right away. Reagan never actually decorated, she ate every bit of icing, as fast as she could squeeze it out. After cupcakes they tore into a cupcake pinata. I have never seen a pinata broken open so fast. At this point, a huge storm began blowing in. It never rained on us, but the loud thunder scared a few kids and the wind nearly blew us away. We wrapped up the festivities quick and headed for shelter. They are ready for the sugar!
Addison and Clara decorating, Reagan licking.

Hard at work.


They took time for a group shot before the wind got too bad.



The Pinata was blowing in the breeze.

I think I could have lost Reagan in the wind.


The baby girls, all within 6 weeks of each other. Gracyn is in there behind that precious flower bow!







No comments: