Reagan shared chedder bunnies with the peacock, until he got a little aggresive.
She clearly saved plenty for herself.
We love watching the sea otters play!With all indication of the blizzard just days before gone, we hit the zoo on Tuesday. The weather was beautiful, although it actually got a little hot with our blazing CO sun! It was a bit of an ordeal to get us all there and around, especially since Mommy made a fatal mistake and forgot Gracyn's sling. Had I had it, she would have curled up and slept away, but without it, we were juggling, bouncing and trying to keep her shielded from the sun. She really wasn't thrilled about it. The girls loved the animals and they loved the stuffed flamingo and sea otter that Grandma and Pampa got at the gift shop. We didn't stay long, but I was just happy to be outside soaking up sun and walking around.


2 comments:
Fun day! I can't believe you had snow over your heads last week and short sleeves this week! Isn't that the craziest??
You are bravely out and about with your young trio--God bless you! :)
Shannon
i hear ya on the snow and then nice weather thing... we've been back and forth this spring too.
I love how your girls are always in matching outfits. you look fabulous!
Post a Comment