



We had a busy, fun weekend around here! We started out Friday, picking Pappy up from the airport. Pappy didn't even try to get all the girls smiling for a picture. He went with the whole, if you can't beat-em, join-em idea!
Saturday morning, Tommy and Dad headed out for a freezing cold day on the golf course, while the girls and I went to a birthday party. We celebrated Clara's fourth birthday at Arts on Fire and both girls painted a unicorn. It was lots of fun. Reagan painted her unicorn and most of the table around her she would run out of paint, look at the girl working and say, "Lady....I need some more!". She was too funny!
Saturday evening, I took Addison to see a local high schools performance of Beauty and the Beast the musical. It was so much fun. The kids were really talented and I was amazed at the level of show they put on. Addison was so entertained by it all. The highlight of her night was meeting Belle at the end. For the first time in her life, she was speechless! She just gazed admiringly at her and gave her a big hug! Later she asked me if we could invite her to our house sometime.
While we were gone, Reagan got some fun one on one time with Daddy and Pappy. They painted and played play-doh. I think Miss Gracyn also kept them pretty busy. I haven't left her for that long before and she is already quite the Mommy's girl. I think she may have cried most of the time! Dad keeps saying that she is a fighter!
Today we went to church then went to Toy's R Us to let Pappy get Addison a birthday present. Finally this afternoon we took the girls swimming! The girls are sound asleep and Mommy is getting geared up for Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment