Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PS....

Notice several pictures lately, with all my girls smiling, no one crying, and no nose picking? Candy, the answer is candy. I give it to them shamelessly each time they cooperate for a picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have been known to do M+Ms when the girls were younger so that they would smile for pictures. And I admit, one outdoor portrait looked so amazing but had to be majorly Photoshopped to get rid of the M+M color stains from my daughter's teeth! HA!

The Skains Family said...

I love the idea of ordering one for each child! That's great, and I think I will do the same. I figured people already knew about it, but thought I would mention it. It really hasn't taken me that long at all to make the first year of the blog, of course I didn't blog as much then!