Cute little Teddy Bear cake
Daddy is posing for a picture...Reagan is all done posing!
Our sweet 2 year old!
Great group picture of 12 kids 4 and under! Look at Lil' Charlie, he is escaping on the left.
They are playing "Hot Potato" to see who gets to stuff the next bear.
Waiting patiently for a turn.
Here they are walking in line to pick out their animals.Yesterday we had Reagan's 2nd birthday party at Build A Bear! We had a great time. It was so sweet to watch her interacting with her friends and following her leader's instructions. I wasn't sure how she would do as the center of attention, but she did great!
The biggest laugh of the day for us, was when the leader asked them if they liked peanut butter and jelly. She wanted the kids to yell "jelly" every time she said, "peanut butter", so she could get their attention. So, when she asked if they liked PB&J, Reagan screamed, "I want lunchable!" Can you tell what we eat for lunch around here?
We are so thankful for our sweet 2 year old girl! She is precious in every way. She makes us laugh all the time. We are often blown away by how smart she is and how well she communicates. We also love to see the compassion she has for others! We are so thankful to be her Mommy and Daddy and can't wait to see what the next year holds.


6 comments:
Awesome party pics! I love the BAB cake...that shaggy fur icing is just too cool.
I hope you are able to rest and recover from your c-section (what is rest, right?). Thinking of you. :)
Happy birthday to the big sister!
I can not believe you had a birthday party the day after getting out of the hospital. Are you insane??? I think so. It looks like a fun party, I am sure she loved. I didn't know her and Gracyn's birthday were so close. So sweet.
How in the world did you throw a birthday party for your 2 year old, days after having a baby? You are crazy. I had to do Aubrey's one year birthday pary 2 weeks before her party so I didn't have to do it with an infant. Happy Birthday Reagan. I can't believe she is 2!
Happy Birthday Reagan! You are so cute and so was your teddy bear cake!
Happy Birthday Reagan! I am terrible at not getting your card to you sooner--I think I am taking after Granny Jarvis. But do know that I was thinking about you on your special day!
LOVE IT!!! Where did you get the world's cutest birthday cake? I have to know!!! I'm already thinking about Cameron's second birthday. You inspired me!
Post a Comment