Your elevator crisis left me laughing hysterically . . . Court got stuck one time in a swimming pool innertube. A tub of butter greased her up, and she slipped right out, but I still remember her panic, the tears.
I also love the picture of Tommy holding his sweet sleeping angel. Greg used to curl Ben up in the boppy next to his chest, and Ben would sleep for hours while Greg typed away on his laptop or played his X-Box.
1 comment:
Your elevator crisis left me laughing hysterically . . . Court got stuck one time in a swimming pool innertube. A tub of butter greased her up, and she slipped right out, but I still remember her panic, the tears.
I also love the picture of Tommy holding his sweet sleeping angel. Greg used to curl Ben up in the boppy next to his chest, and Ben would sleep for hours while Greg typed away on his laptop or played his X-Box.
Sweet, small moments. Ain't nothing better.
Post a Comment