



We brought sweet Gracyn home from the hospital today! The girls were so excited to have her at the house, and I was glad to be home. It was nice to relax at the hospital and have some time with Gracyn, but I missed my big girls! The first few weeks are going to be interesting! Addison and Reagan can't get enough of the baby at this point, so my time is spent sitting next to them while they hold her! She is being showered with tons and tons of love!
6 comments:
Gracyn is so sweet! Your family is adorable!! Enjoy snuggling with your sweet new pink bundle.
Shannon
So sweet! We are praying for you!
Too cute!!! Love the purple! Can't wait to see her in person. Let us know if you need anything & I'll see you w/ dinner next week! Oh, and feel free to add my blog to your list: www.alwaysatexasgirl.blogspot.com
Your header is WAY cute! :)
she is beautiful! I just love the pictures with the 'big' girls holding her! we are super happy for you!
Loving these pictures. Reagan looks delighted with her new little sister. Gracyn could not be any cuter in her bundle of purple. I love the hat. So sweet!
So adorable. Kim, you look terrific! Enjoy!
Post a Comment