
Baby girl turned 10 months old while we were away....though I don't know how that could be possible! She is such fun.....so sweet and full of personality. She works hard all day to keep up with her sisters, and does not like to be told that she can't do something they are doing. Her latest tricks include, rubbing lotion onto her hands and brushing her own hair. My precious girl, hard to believe that one is just around the corner.
2 comments:
Loved the Disney photos (we're going for Spring Break!) . . . Love knowing your beautiful trio of girls thru your happy blog. Kim, you're doing a wonderful job as a momma!! I'm blessed to be your friend!
She is getting cuter every time you show pictures! I can't wait for your girls and my little one to get together again, hopefully around the holidays!
Post a Comment