

Wednesday was a day-at-sea. Mercifully, in the nice, calm part of the sea that doesn't make me want to toss my lunch buffet! Tommy snuck out early to hit the gym (feeling guilty about the late night pizza). And, the girls and I slept in until 8:30.....that is a small miracle for my crew. After we woke up we headed to breakfast, then I had a massage scheduled. At Deb's recommendation, I tried a reflexology massage. It was amazing and is now on my list of favorite things. While I was off on my morning of relaxation, Tommy had the girls at the Princess gathering. They got to see all their favorites at once.
Here they are with Belle.
And, Snow White, Reagan's favorite. She is wearing the dress again on this morning!
Addison loved Princess Tiana.
And, an autograph from Cinderella. Poor Gracyn wasn't interested in the Princess gathering. She was mostly just distraught because she wanted her morning milk and nap and Mommy was no where to be found. Deb was pacing her nearby when I got back.
I took the opportunity for some much needed quiet time. Tommy and Addison went off to play somewhere, I read, and my little ones napped next to me.
And, that is where the pictures end! Unfortunately, by about 5:00pm, we were nearing Florida and something about those waters don't agree with me. I felt a little funny getting ready for dinner and it only got worse. Before dinner, I decided to try 2 Dramamine, in the hopes that I could stop the motion sickness before it got too bad. No Luck. By dinner, I was nauseous and drunk from the Dramamine. I lasted about 20 minutes at dinner, nibbled a few crackers and then bailed to the room. I felt horrible the remainder of the night.....mostly just lying in bed wishing it would all just STOP SWAYING. Tommy dropped Gracyn by after dinner and she rolled around in the bed next to me, until I could finally persuade her to go to sleep. Meanwhile, the rest of my crew was off at "Disney Dreams", the ships final show. It is such a great show, and I was really looking forward to watching Reagan take it all in. But, again, at least Tommy got to see it this time. After the show there is one last good-bye to all the characters in the ship's lobby. Addison and I had gone the year before and even though it is really late at night, she loved it. Again, at least Tommy got to experience it! They all came in late....happy and tired. Sadly, Daddy took no pictures to document any of it.
3 comments:
I've loved viewing your trip. Makes me REALLY want to go there. I even forwarded your blog to my husband so he could see since we've been considering it for awhile now. :) The Bahamas looked awesome!! I think you are right though, I should wait for Miss Hadley to be potty trained. Just a few more months and hopefully they'd let her in.
So glad you guys had a blast! And I love all your pictures of the girls as we have the same outfits. I did more coordinating than matching this year and it all looked so similar. :) :) :) WE have good taste. :)
Hope you have a great weekend!
I loved reading about your trip. It looks like a blast. Maybe one of these years we will include the girls on our vacation, haha! We have been considering this, or doing the beaches resort vacation too. Your girls are just precious as ever! They are blessed to have such fabulous vacations so early on!
Its been fun reading about your trip! I am however surprised by your motion sickness... I especially love the princess pictures on day 7!
Post a Comment