Friday, February 05, 2010

Back to Life....Back to Reality...

We are just getting back from 8 glorious days at Disney! We had a blast, now for the hard part. My children have to get used to not being addressed as "princess", I have to make my own bed, and there won't be enormous food buffets every few hours!

I can't wait to write all about it, but first I must wade through piles and piles of laundry and get some food in the house to feed my family!!!

2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! I am still sorting through all my laundry too. One day I will actually get to post about our trip. Vacation is great isn't it!

Amanda Burkett said...

happy homecoming! looks like you guys had an amazing time! i can't believe you, carrying around gracyn in the bjorn! rock on with your super-strong self!