We saw Donald right as we got off the ship.
Next we found Pluto.
The girls were so excited about the beach. We had packed shovels and pails and they wasted no time getting started.

They collected shells, made sand castles, played with other kids and waded in the water. We never even ventured off our little spot on the beach to go bike riding or do any of the other activities, they were too content.

You can barely see her, but baby girl is napping in my arms. How blessed am I? I have held each of my sleeping baby girls in my arms on this beach! One every-other year for the last 4 years.

Tommy playing with the girls.

I was taking Addison for a potty break, when we ran into Goofy!
She posed for a picture and then got his autograph.
Gracyn awake now, and bouncing on the inner-tube. Poor 3rd child, she had the cute matching swimsuit to go with her sisters, but she had a too-close-for-comfort encounter with the sand, shortly after we arrived at the beach. She had it in her mouth, hair, hands, diaper.....everywhere. I had to strip her to get it all off, and she never made it back into her suit.
After the day at the beach, we headed in to get ready for dinner. It was Pirate Night! These are our servers, George and Myrium in their pirate gear. They took AMAZING care of us all week. They discovered on the first night, that my girls like cherries. From then on, each night, both girls had a silver goblet of cherries at their place setting.
Ahhhh, Gracyn is in the nursery and Addison and Reagan are sitting on Pappy and Miss Debra's side of the table.....we can relax.

This is what I usually look like during dinner!

And, now we are back to normal.
After dinner, they were showing "The Princess and the Frog" in the theatre. Then beginning at 9:45 there is a big Pirate Party on deck. We have never made it to this, since it starts so late. My parents went and said it was fun, but we took the opportunity to get the girls down for an early bedtime. Later, Tommy snuck out to meet my Dad at the gym, while I did a little reading by flashlight in the room. I later heard a story about how the gym was closed so instead they had a few drinks and some midnight pizza!The girls had gone to the kid's club for a bit after dinner. Being that it was Pirate Night, I wasn't surprised when they came back like this.....


No comments:
Post a Comment