Here are Gracyn and I waiting for the boat to Magic Kingdom. This girl was a trooper throughout the entire trip. She just hung-out, while we drug her from place to place. She especially seemed to like Magic Kingdom. There as much to see from her view in the Bjorn. I will go ahead and say that I am "Super-Woman" for caring her around like this! The child is 20 pounds and we haven't used this carrier in months, but is just worked here! If you see me and I am looking a little bulky in the shoulders, you will know why!

We are on our way and ready for the fun to begin!!!
Cinderella's Castle

The parade was in route as we came in. Somewhere in that picture, Reagan, Gracyn and I are in a conga-line with some of her favorite characters.
Reagan loves Toy Story 2, especially Jesse the Cowgirl. I had shopped all over the place at Christmas, looking for a Jesse doll, but there were none to be found. As we were strolling the park, I spotted a booth with a stuffed Jesse doll and we ran right over to buy it for her. Just a few minutes later, we saw Woody and Jesse out greeting kids. Reagan was thrilled to meet them, and Jesse autographed Reagan's doll.
Daddy took one for the team and rode the tea-cups with the big girls. Mommy and Gracyn watched from more stable ground.

Here we are on Snow White's ride. This was one of Reagan's favs. Again, the Bjorn was great. Gracyn stayed strapped right to me as we jumped on and off rides.

My sweet little family in front of the castle. That black stroller was the best purchase of the trip. Due to space limitations on the cruise, we only took our singe McClaren stroller with us. A friend told me about a stroller rental company where you could rent these double joggers. The company delivers them to your hotel room before you arrive and picks them up after you leave. Addison and Reagan rode in it all day long, which was great.....it made me a little crazy when they were up walking in the crowds.....I was always worried they would get lost, so I was happy to push them around in there. Regan and Gracyn each had several naps while riding.
No comments:
Post a Comment