Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Day!

We had a nice last weekend of 4 this weekend. We picked my mom up from the airport and all the girls went for pedicures and manicure. This was a first for Reagan and she loved it. We went to a small nail salon, and as I looked down the wall of pedicure chairs, I realized that if a few years, when Gracyn is older, we will fill up every chair! The girls had a birthday party, Tommy and I had one last date night, and we had a great church service and playtime yesterday.

Today is the day. We are scheduled to arrive at the hospital at 11:30 for a 1:30 C-Section. Right now, I am up at 5:00, trying to force myself to eat a big breakfast, since I have to be finished 8 hours prior to surgery and I can't have any other food or water until after....Yuck!!!

This morning it is business as usual, funny how that goes with the 3rd child. My mom, Tommy and I are taking the girls to their gymnastics class, just like I do everyone Monday morning. I am looking forward to one more "Mommy and Me" class with Reagan, while I am not keeping one eye on baby in the carseat. They will be up soon and I am going to snuggle in my bed and love on them and watch cartoons with them for a little bit.

My mom will have them in the waiting room when Gracyn arrives. They will get to meet her right away and go with Daddy in the nursery to take care of her, while Mommy finishes up surgery.

Today I an thankful for a healthy, easy pregnancy and I am praying that we have a smooth, safe delivery and recovery.

9 comments:

The Chappelles said...

Praying....right now for you. Anticipating sweet Family of 5 pictures soon. Love you...Sister.

Lacey said...

Happy Baby day and Happy Birthday sweet Gracyn. I can not wait to see her!! I got goose bumps reading your post and thinking about all you are thinking right now. I remember the hours before Hadley arrived and all the emotions and anticipation. I am saying a special prayer just for you and sweet baby girl. I know it will all go smoothly and I will be anxiously awaiting the sweet pictures of your newest baby girl. Enjoy meeting your baby girl today and welcome to the world of being a mommy of three!!

Cary Hairbows said...

Thinking of you and SOOO excited!

Between the Dreaming said...

SO excited!!! I looked up at the time and you should be pulling up at the hospital right now to have a BABY!!!! Wow!! We can't wait to see if sweet Gracyn looks like her sisters! I bet she will! You will LOVE having 3 girls!!!

:)))) Sharla

Jenn said...

Can't wait to meet you Gracyn! I pray that all will be healthy and joyful!

Amanda Burkett said...

PRAYING. It's 1:46 TX Time, so you're probably just getting to your room. Praying for everyone, you, baby, the girls, Tommy. Can't wait to see her first pictures! Love ya'll!

L said...

Praying for you and baby Gracyn. Looking forward to meeting her!

kuykendall_family said...

Can't wait to see pictures and here from you. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

The Sharp Family said...

Been thinking about you and praying for you throughout the day! Can't wait to see precious pics.