
Someday she is going to get me for putting this picture on her, but look what a day of skiing and swimming will do to a three year old. She is usually really sweet when she sleeps, but not this time. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, she was sitting straight up in her carseat, and her mouth was wide open. We carried her into a restaurant like this and she slept in the booth for another 30 minutes.....not something my children would normally do!!!
2 comments:
I always sleep with my eyes open! Have since I was a little girl! Tell her I said she's a knock-out, even if she catches flies while she sleeps!
That picture is hilarious!! Love it!! And how to you swim and ski in the same day?? I'm guessing a heated indoor pool? Are you loving Colorado?? What great memories for your kids. I feel like you always have something to do fun outside.
Post a Comment