Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Reagan's First Hair Cut

The finished product!
Getting started.

Not going to smile right now!!!


This is how our pictures usually turn out!






Are both of my girls looking at the camera and smiling?

We took Reagan to get her first hair-cut today. Her hair was beginning to remind me of Carol Brady on "The Brady Bunch". It was shorter on top with about 8 inches of curly, mullet in the back. I hated to cut it off, but I guess the sides have to catch up to the back sometime. She did great. She loved driving the pink jeep and did everything the lady asked her too. Blogger put my pictures in reverse order, so enjoy them backwards!

A few more things about our day. This morning, Addison cried for at least 30 minutes because "I did not fix her hair right, it didn't look beautiful, she told me how to do it, I didn't do it right, and now she is mad!!!" Does this happen when you have boys???

We went to Sweet Tomato for lunch and my girls were in heaven!!! Addison's lunch was $1.69 and Reagan was free! They ate macaroni and cheese, fruit, pizza, bread with honey butter, and then ice-cream sundaes. They were thrilled with the variety of their favorite choices and even more excited that you could just keep going back for more!




5 comments:

Jenn said...

Sweet Tomato is the BEST! Cary and I visit weekly--I can't get enough of their salad and soups! (it's amazing how much I like salad when I don't have to fix it myself!)

The Wiggins Family said...

Regan's hair is so cute! Looks like a fun little place.
We love Sweet Tomatos too. Carlee loves all the choices. Mac and Cheese is always on her plate. It's so nice to have restuarants around that are some what healthy.

Cary Hairbows said...

TOO precious!! We don't have Sweet Tomato up this way?? Sounds like a perfect day.

Shannon

The Nadeau Family said...

I love it! I don't think we will be going for our first haircut until the girls are ready for kindergarten!
So you like Sweet Tomoatoes? We have them here but I have never been there. I love the name of it! We will definitely have to try it out!!

The Skains Family said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love all of their matching outfits! They are beautiful girls and I'm sure Gracyn will be just as gorgeous!