Okay, how many of you just flipped-put and thought I was announcing baby early? Don't worry, this is sweet Lila. She is my neighbor's third girl. She is two weeks old and yesterday was our first playdate as a group of 5 girls. I can't wait to add Gracyn to the mix!Reagan was so excited to meet Lila and she couldn't get enough of her. She asked Penny every few minutes, "Can I hold her now?". Penny was sweet to let Reagan get in a little practice. Each time Lila made a little baby coo, Reagan would smile so big. She patted her, watched her drink milk and supervised diaper changes.
She has talked about Lila ever since. This morning at breakfast she told me, "I want my Gracyn!" It blessed me so much to hear her asking for her baby sissy and loving on a baby so much. I don't think we have to worry about bringing our little one home. I just think I might need to have a timer on hand for a few days....the Big Sister's are going to be waiting in line to hold her.
2 comments:
I saw this and thought maybe she was here! ;) Tricked me!
Holy Cow.....I thought you had the baby...and I was thinking..but there was never a post to announce her...we're already having a holding her post?!?!? Definitely got me. Waiting for the day that I get to see that sweet baby girls face...I know it won't be long!!
Post a Comment