Of course we had to take our picture with our favorite Coca-Cola bear!
Thankfully they had lots of wagons to help get the kids and all their gear around.
Addison's first lift ticket.
Geared up and ready to go.
Swimming with Daddy.
Not a great picture, but I love how you can see the ski runs in the background. We had a great view!We took advantage of living in Colorado, and left Thursday to spend the weekend in Winterpark. Tommy has found a new love in snowboarding this winter and Addison had her first ski-school. Most importantly, I just wanted us to have some uninterrupted time to relax as a family before our new addition arrives. It is always so nice to be away from chores, errands, Internet and TV and just enjoy each other!
The girls favorite things were probably jumping on the beds in the hotel room, packing their own rolling suitcases full of toys and swimming in the pool. They also loved the sky gondola that took us over to the base of the mountain. Addison's ski-school was okay, she had fun and learned to walk really well on her skis, however I don't think she had as much time outside in the snow as we would have liked. Tommy had fun snowboarding and learned quickly on his first trip down, why a helmet is important! I am not sure he was a believer, until he had a rather hard crash on his head. Poor Reagan, she just isn't that much of a cold-weather girl right now. She doesn't like the cold or the wind and she really doesn't like the clothing! She can't hardly walk in her snow clothes. She was much happier just playing at the hotel.
I am so thankful that we got to have some sweet time together! It was such a beautiful place and I loved just hanging out with my favorite people. Next year, without pregnancy as an excuse, I am sure Tommy is going to have me skiing....wonder how that will go?
I am so thankful that we got to have some sweet time together! It was such a beautiful place and I loved just hanging out with my favorite people. Next year, without pregnancy as an excuse, I am sure Tommy is going to have me skiing....wonder how that will go?
1 comment:
That looked like a blast! What a great time to spend together before the new little one arrives!
Post a Comment