Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blizzard Pics....





The pictures are pretty grainy, because they are from Tommy's Blackberry and it was still snowing when he took them, but you get the idea. He measured 15 inches in our backyard and it is still coming down!

5 comments:

Cary Hairbows said...

WOW!!! Blizzard in spring--YUCK!

My second daughter decided to come 10 days earlier in the middle of a blizzard. We get blizzards here in PA maybe once every 10 years. That Feb 2003, we had 28 inches by the time the snow was done.

I remember the delivery room being VERY busy during that time. Blizzards do that somehow. ;) I had to deliver on a stretcher in the only space aside from the hallway--a small procedure/storage room. LOL. It didn't matter much to me--it wasn't my first child, the baby was healthy, and it was a very easy delivery.

I will keep you in my prayers! Be safe! Can't wait to hear the good news.

Shannon

Shannon Bogan said...

Wow, that is some snow! I hope your mom is able to get up there. Stay safe and stay warm! I'm waiting for the news on Monday! :D

The Wiggins Family said...

Kim- I just read the last post. I'm so glad your family is safe. May the Lord continue to watch over you and provide protection from the snowy weather. I can't even imagine... I would have cried.

Amanda Burkett said...

We're just praying and praying and praying for you guys . . . For Gracyn's arrival, for easy adjustments, for SPRING to, well spring up!! Love you!!

The Nadeau Family said...

Oh my land! That is insane! I am glad you alla re safe at home. We got ice today and some snow but I couldn't imagine getting that much! Stay home!!