Friday, March 13, 2009

Tea Party












Addison's class hosted a Tea Party for all the parents last week. They sang several songs. Addison gave quite the performance. She was very dramatic in all her hand motions! My favorite was when they sang "I'm in the Lord's Army". Each time she salutes, her eyes follow her hand....it was too funny.
After their songs they gave us a special gift they made. It had her sweet footprint (which explains why she came home with green toes last week), a cute picture, and a little interview where she answered questions about us. I laughed the most that she knew our favorite show was "The Office". Clearly she listens to everything we talk about!!!
The picture at the top is with her four sweet friends. It makes me sad to think about moving to a new class next year, because she has had so much fun with these little girls. There are only 6 girls in the class of 18, so they have to stick together!!!



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Addison looks JUST LIKE YOU. Your eyes look identical in that picture. She is such a ham, I love it!! Cute, cute, cute.