Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's Missing?



Look who decided she doesn't like to wear clothes anymore. Sharp family, this always makes me think of you. It is pretty funny, when you look up from doing something and there is suddenly a naked 2 year old in your kitchen. I don't fight with her about it. I figure we will start potty training soon enough, and this is how she will learn.
PS....We didn't let her eat dinner naked. I was cleaning up from dinner and they were coloring.
PPS..There is another glimpse at the back of Addison's hair on a day when Mommy didn't blow-dry it. She put detangler in and did it herself.

4 comments:

The Wiggins Family said...

Oh my Kim, it looks like you have your work cut out for you. However, I know God will give you the grace to handle it all. We're always stripping Zac down after dinner because of the mess he's made. He's yet to take his cloths off, but loves to be naked. He already knows the word. You should see the cute pictures I took of our two tonight on our blog. Love you!

The Wiggins Family said...

About Addisons hair, I would try using some of your conditioner and see if that doesn't help. I will use that in Carlee's hair about once a week, just to get all the tangles out. We've had plenty of mornings with crazy messy hair. Sleeping in ponytails make it worse. Good Luck!

The Martin's said...

LOVE it! what a cutie!

The Nadeau Family said...

Oh the days of being naked! Bella does the same thing! Why need clothes?