
Last day in Texas. See that giant moving truck? I sure miss those trees!

New House!

Snuggle Bugs!

Happy 3rd Birthday Addison!

This is what it's all about!

The long drive to TX....passing a little time on the IPOD. She
has to have her hat to keep the ear buds in.

Reagan LOVES "the kissing hole" on the staircase.

Relaxing at the Broadmore, the day we found out Gracyn was on the way!

First hike in the Rocky Mountains.

Addison looking sassy in Mommy's Uggs.

They can't get enough of their Austin.

Disney Cruise, a definite highlight....we can't wait to go back!

My little princess.

Happy 1st Birthday Reagan!

Hunting Easter eggs out of patches of snow.

First snow. They love it!

"Camping" at the new house, boy am I glad all that blue is gone.

Addison takes helping in the kitchen very seriously! Reagan takes icing very seriously!

Addison rides for the first time.
3 comments:
I love these pictures! I think my favorite is Reagan with the ipod...I would love to have a hat like that!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again--thank you for sharing all of these beautiful moments with us!
I still can't believe how long ya'll have been in Colorado. It seems like yesterday we were saying good-bye. I am so glad for blogs. I love yours and read it often. I hope the year is filled with many more great memories. Love you!
Loved your memory review! You have a beautiful family inside and out and it is fun to watch you grow together. Can't wait to see all the new memories you make this year!
Post a Comment