

My sweet MOPS group gave my neighbor and I a baby shower for our little girls last week. Penny lives across the street from me, and also happens to be at the same MOPS table. Her oldest daughter Clara, is just a few weeks older than Addison. Nora, her second, is a few months younger than Reagan. And now, our 3rd baby girls are due 3 weeks apart. It is such fun to do life together. The girls love to play and I am so thankful to have Penny to hang out with!!!We had a great shower. Our little girls will look like twins since they got lots of the same outfits. Gracyn got several boxes of diapers, new clothes, her own baby doll and girt certificates to put towards a new swing. We had a yummy dinner and delicious cake.
My favorite part was the games. One of our table members found some really creative new things to play. First Penny and I judged as the rest of our table members made babies out of playdough. Then, she and I had to compete in hanging clothes on a line, all while balancing a baby doll on our hips and a phone on our shoulder. No problem these days....we have mastered multi-tasking.
Thanks ladies for a great night.
1 comment:
What cute mommies you both are! The clothes pin game sounds fun!
Post a Comment