Okay, by popular demand, here is a belly picture!!! I am 30 weeks, yesterday, and all is well. My doctor scheduled my c-section for March 30th at 1:30 in the afternoon. Perfect timing.....we can take the girls to gymnastics, get Addison to school, put Reagan down for a nap and then leave them with my mom....busy day!!!!
7 comments:
You look AMAZING momma!! You are always so darn teeny tiny...I'm quite jealous of your little baby belly. You were made to be pregnant!! Can't wait to see baby Gracyn in a few short months. Won't be long now!!
Seriously, you are so darn cute! Love you!
beautiful you. oh kim, you and gracyn look darling together, and always you're teeny-tiny! we can't wait to 'meet' her, even if it is via email and photographs. you well know how wonderful these spring babies are! love you, praying for rest and an empty bladder at night!
You look terrific!!!
Can't wait to meet you Baby Gracyn!
You have always been such a pretty pregnant woman! So cute. I can't wait to see pics of little Gracyn when she gets here.
AAAAAWWWEEE!! I miss you!! You are so beautiful pregnant and not pregnant. You are lovely inside and out. God bless you and baby!!
Post a Comment