




The girls started gymnastics this morning and it was a big hit!!! I didn't get to see much of Addison's class, or get pictures of her, as I was in a Mommy and Me class with Reagan, but she seemed to really like it. When I did peak, she was bouncing on a trampoline, climbing ropes or running circles in the gym! I was glad to see her getting so much exercise.
Reagan LOVED her class. The girl is in her element in there. 40 minutes of swinging from bars and climbing things is just what she loves. It was fun to have the time with her and watch her have her own "big girl class".
I will be looking forward to Mondays for the next few months.
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I still can't believe you are going to have 3 girls soon! Wow!
So cute! Bella loves gymnastics too. Wished we lived closer and the girls could take it together! Miss you. Amy
Post a Comment