Aren't they sweet. They were all snuggled up in the rocking chair this morning, reading their bibles before church. It makes a pretty picture!What you don't see is that we had just experienced our first "Code Brown" in the bathtub! I guess 3 1/2 years into parenting and we were due, but let me tell you, it was not pretty!!! I have a whole new appreciation for the lifeguards I see in the summer dealing with similar situations, which cause the pool to be shut down.
I had already taken Addison out of the bathtub and Tommy was still there with Reagan when "Code Brown" crisis occurred. Understandably, Addison would have been upset if it had happened while she was still in there. Thank goodness Super Dad stood up to the plate and took over the cleaning, because I don't think Mommy's pregnant tummy could have handled it. From a safe distance, where I couldn't actually see anything, I laughed and laughed as Tommy made transfers from the tub to the toilet. All the while the girls stood by giving a play by play commentary of the whole thing.
What a way to start a Sunday morning. Oh well, it made for lots of good laughs. Tommy had plenty of joke material all day.
4 comments:
Don't you love that? I had that happen in the tub but the worst was when they would take their diapers off in their crib....that was NOT fun to clean up!! Glad Tommy was able to take care of it and now you guys can laugh. :)
Haha! I can't believe you just had your first "code brown". You are one lucky mommy. It's only happened once for us but it will forever be remembered! The girls look absolutely adorable reading their bibles! What a great picture.
Not fun, we've been there done that with Zachary and yes, Carlee was in the tub too. She was laughing after it happened and could not believe he did that. Anyways, thanks for the ideas on ordering from Oriental Trading. Great plan! Tha girls look so precious in there outfits. I love Reagan's face, she is doing some in depth studying there. Too cute!
That is hilarious!! Sunday mornings always cause for fun things like that! On another not, the girls look very sweet. How much longer do you have??
Post a Comment