
Bailee, Callie and Booter are among Reagan's most prized possessions. Bailee is her American Girl doll that my Dad got her for Christmas. Callie came from my mom for Christmas. She has her own paci and bottle that she sucks on and makes little baby sounds. Finally, Steve and Dannea gave the girls the little puppy she calls Booter. Booter came in a little carrying purse, but Reagan abandoned that part.
Tommy and I helped name the baby-dolls, but Booter she came up with on her own.
Reagan's other favorite things include green blankie, purple blankie and choo-choo blankie. She also loves the Dora and Diego baby-dolls and her piggie pillow. You should see the girl's bed. She sure sleeps with a lot of stuff, most of which she would bring with us everywhere we go, if I would let her!
1 comment:
Have your girls experienced a water baby?? That is our newest craze in this house with Ellie. You put hot water in it and she feels so snuggly and real. I love her. Gotta love a girl and her babies.
I mean to ask if I haven't already...what bible do they have? Ellie still has a board book one and I want to get her the "next" step to one. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment